I ♥ Halloween. Cold and dark and spooky, the night of the dead is my favorite holiday, which is why the Coffin Hop Horror Web Tour is the perfect opportunity to celebrate it!
I’m holding a writing contest to test my fellow 96 hopping horror authors bloggers and friendly followers–I always ask for kids to sing when they trick or treat at my door, so here it goes…
- Scare me in 100 words or less! Fright me to no end with unique, non-rape/animal abuse/ torture horror in the comment section.
- Subscribe by email to my blog
- Tweet about the contest using @annecmichaud (Non-twitteroons can still participate, of course)
- Contest starts on the 24th of October and ends on Halloween at midnight, winners will be announced the following week.
- Have a spooky good time:)
- 1- A special vampire edition skeleton, handmade by moi
- 2- A critique of 5k
- 3- An interview or guest post on my blog
The first place winner gets to choose first, then the second and third, last. I wish you good luck and may the haunting Muse be with you!