LIVE CHAT WITH ME ON APRIL 30th AT 9PM (east) OVER AT DARKFUSE!!!!!!!
Come on over and visit these wonderful blogs where you’ll discover something new about me, my book, and everything in between…
Monday, 22th of April: Victoria Griesdoorn
Tuesday, 23rd of April: Gothic Angel
Wednesday, 24th of April: Marianne Su
Thursday, 25th of April: Lisa Forget
Friday, 26th of April: Aheila
Wanna win a Girls & Monsters softcover with The Monster Collection Skellies of 5 pieces, handcrafted by me? Click HERE. The winner will be announced during my DarkFuse LIVE CHAT on release day, April 30th at 9PM (east) – don’t be shy, I do love challenging questions ♥
I’m very happy to announce my Marriage Cures Love couple of Skellies will be heading to Lauren McKay’s home on Halloween’s day ♥ Congrats, Lauren:)
For the sourpusses, I’ll be giving away a series of Monsters Skellies for my upcoming book launch, GIRLS & MONSTERS, so keep your eyes opened – and beware, they’re behind you….
And now for zombie fans, my very first anthology published short story BLOOD on the BEACH is now available to read for free on Tales of the Zombie War.
Halloween is my favorite time of year, it involves spooks, candy and tragic skies…but please enjoy safely, no one likes a *real* corpse ♥
I ♥ Halloween. Cold and dark and spooky, the night of the dead is my favorite holiday, which is why the Coffin Hop Horror Web Tour is the perfect opportunity to celebrate it!
I’m holding a writing contest to test my fellow 96 hopping horror authors bloggers and friendly followers–I always ask for kids to sing when they trick or treat at my door, so here it goes…
- Scare me in 100 words or less! Fright me to no end with unique, non-rape/animal abuse/ torture horror in the comment section.
- Subscribe by email to my blog
- Tweet about the contest using @annecmichaud (Non-twitteroons can still participate, of course)
- Contest starts on the 24th of October and ends on Halloween at midnight, winners will be announced the following week.
- Have a spooky good time:)
Aleister is very sensitive about his vitamin B12 intakes
- 1- A special vampire edition skeleton, handmade by moi
- 2- A critique of 5k
- 3- An interview or guest post on my blog
The first place winner gets to choose first, then the second and third, last. I wish you good luck and may the haunting Muse be with you!